Friday, June 10, 2011

1 Nefi 17:13

"Y tambien sere vuestra luz en el desierto; y preparare el camino delante de vosotros, si es que guardais mis mandamientos. Por lo tanto, al grado que guardeis mis mandamientos, sereis conducidos hacia la tierra prometida; y sabreis que soy el que os conduce."
-1 Nefi 17:13

"And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shal keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by me that ye are led."
-1 Nephi 17:13


I am constantly realizing everything that the Lord did for Lehi and his family as they were leaving Jerusalem.
At the same time, I'm realizing everything that He still does for us.
That the same still applies.
That He is still our "light in the wilderness" and prepares the way before us if we but keep His commandments and follow His teachings. He still leads us and guides our paths.

1 comment:

  1. i just read that chapter the other day and loved loved loved it.
    sometimes we learn the same lessons even when we are states away and don't talk every day. how cool is that?
    my favorite verse was at the end when it said, "if the Lord commanded me to do all things, i could do them."
    amazing. love you lady.

    ReplyDelete