Thursday, May 19, 2011

why we do what we do.

It's simple.

As missionaries, we do what we do [teach the restored gospel, pray, study, ride some bikes, have some fun, bring people unto Christ] because we know the truth. It makes us happy.We want other people to be happy like we are. We want them to have the same opportunity to return to our Heavenly Father that we have. And the more of our brothers and sisters have that, the happier we'll all be.
It's that simple.

Everything worth it in life has to be worked for. Trust me when I say that there is no harder work than this, but also, that there is no more important work than this.
Joseph Smith was just a man, but he was called to restore the gospel of Jesus Christ.
And I'm just a girl, but i've been called to preach it.

Christ lived a perfect life, he died for us, and he lives again.
That is why our message matters.

The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ is a special book. A book truer than anything else. A book that can change more lives than any other single thing. That is why we share it.

My testimony is simple. But,
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know that he suffered and died for the trials, sadnesses, illnesses and sins for everyone that has lived, lives and will ever live. And I know that also rings true for me personally.
I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet called of God and I know that he translated the Book of Mormon by power from Him.
I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know it because I've read it. And I know it because I've prayed and asked. I know it's true and I love it.

That is why we're missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment