Tuesday, May 10, 2011

pray your guts out.

Can I share a little secret about the fantastic language of espanol?

it's hard.

Today I was being sort of lame and not wanting to study because spanish is rather frustrating.
Then the zone leaders came over to drop off my bike and we were talking about how yeah, spanish is hard, and yeah, I'm not going to know everything right now, or understand everything [or sometimes anything...].


Their words of advice? 
-When you don't know what else to say, bear testimony.
 It brings the Spirit and then He can say what I can't.

-Don't worry about saying things wrong.
It doesn't matter if I say 'fish' instead of 'sin'.

-And most importantly--first, foremost, last, and in between--

"Pray your guts out."

[Trust me. I am.
We all should be.]

because our Heavenly Father loves us and He wants to have to unique, special relationship with us that we can develop and strengthen through prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment