Thursday, May 26, 2011

disciple.

"He aqui, soy discipulo do Jesucristo, el Hijo de dios. He sido llamado por el para declarar su palabra entre los de su pueblo, a fin de que alcancen la vida eterna."

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."


Last night we set our second baptismal date of the week.
It was basically amazing.
Diana is amazing.
I wish that I had as much trust and faith at 16 as she does.
It's been a long road, but she got there.
Her and her little sister are getting baptized in a month.
And a week later her family is getting sealed in the temple.

That's what this is all about.
Eternity.
Families.
Covenants with God.
Happiness.

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
And how great is my calling.

3 comments:

  1. I am went to BYU with Ashley Walter my freshman year! I met you, but I am not sure if you remember!! Anyways, I live in Nashville TN and that is where you are serving right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becca! No worries, I remember you.

    And yeah, I'm in Nashville, well, actually, I'm serving in a Spanish branch in Madison right now, but I definitely love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! We share the Haywood lane building with the providencia ward! :) I'm glad you love it here!!!

    ReplyDelete